Spring HIP and Rec Classes
Registration is now open for Spring Quarter Stanford Health Improvement Program (HIP) online Healthy Living classes.
All Spring Quarter fitness classes at Stanford have been suspended until further notice.
See Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) and Stanford Health Improvement Program (HIP) websites for detailed information.
HIP online Healthy Living classes
- Healthy Living classes cover a multitude of topics to help you improve your well-being. Some examples: Sleepio Digital Sleep Improvement Program, Headspace – Meditation Made Simple, Maintaining Healthy Eyes as You Age, Is an Electric Vehicle Right for You?, and so many more.
- We are pleased to offer spring Healthy Living classes remotely, to the extent feasible. This may contribute to minor schedule adjustments. Please register for your desired classes as usual, and rest assured, we will keep you informed with any updates. View class schedule.
- Most qualify for STAP funding, and some fulfill BeWell’s Engagement option.
- All HIP classes are Berry-eligible (please note that free, archived webinars are not Berry-eligible).
- Registration is now open.
We appreciate your support in managing this situation as we strive to balance keeping our community protected, while also providing health and wellness services to the Stanford community.
Please visit healthalerts.stanford.edu for more information on Stanford’s response to COVID-19.
See also: The BeWell Guide to self-care: Coping with coronavirus