We all need champions.
We are committed to strengthening Stanford’s culture of wellness, but we can’t do it without you. As a Champion, you’ll be an advocate for healthy behavior and positive self-care within your department or workgroup.
We know you are busy, so your time commitment can be minimal. You choose to promote wellness in ways that are feasible for you and your workgroup. You’ll become the trusted voice for the program within your workgroup, sharing wellness news and resources with your co-workers.
Become a Champion by completing this short survey.
You’ll begin receiving Champion communications within a few weeks. When you do, we hope you will spread the word through your department Slack channel, workgroup listserv or when chatting with colleagues in Zoom meetings. You’ll also be invited to get together with other Champions to brainstorm ideas, learn about a wellness topic or attend a training.
You will receive your Berry if you complete a second form on your Champions experience by October 31. You will receive a link to this form through the Champions listserv or Slack channel.
Want to do more?
Champions often choose to take their commitment to a deeper level by working with the BeWell team and expanding wellness offerings available to their workgroups by:
- Working with your manager to set up a LeadWell training or workshop for your department or workgroup
- Encouraging your team to apply for a wellness grant
- Suggesting nutritious food options for on-campus meetings when they resume
- Promoting physical activity by stretching, walking over lunch or safely working out with colleagues
- Contacting us with your wellness questions, suggestions or requests
Join over 1,500 Champions across Stanford University, Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health committed to creating a healthier and happier work environment. Thank you for helping us nourish Stanford’s culture of wellness!