Summer HIP and Rec Classes
Registration began June 9 for Stanford Health Improvement Program (HIP) online Healthy Living classes. Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) offers free virtual fitness.
HIP online Healthy Living classes
- We are pleased to offer virtual Healthy Living classes and personalized sessions covering a multitude of topics to help you improve your well-being.
- Class examples: Boost Your Immunity Through Food; Overcoming Self-judgment with Self-compassion; Move More, Sit Less; and so many more.
- Most qualify for STAP funding, and some fulfill BeWell’s Engagement option.
- All HIP classes are Berry-eligible (please note that free, archived webinars are not Berry-eligible).
- Classes run from June 22 through August 28.
Virtual fitness from Rec
Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) is offering free, online fitness opportunities this quarter:
- Fitness classes via Zoom, including HIIT, barre sculpt, power yoga and yogalates.
- New workout videos updated daily at 10:00 a.m.
- Strava Club to keep track of your physical activity.
All in-person Summer Quarter fitness classes at Stanford have been suspended until further notice. Please visit healthalerts.stanford.edu for more information on Stanford’s response to COVID-19. See also: The BeWell Guide to self-care: Coping with coronavirus and Sheltering in place: A BeWell Coach’s perspective for additional information on fitness and wellness at home and outside.