Stanford Campus Event Details
The 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair at the Stanford Campus will be held on Tuesday, May 23, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Koret Plaza. (Use the physical address 326 Galvez Street, Stanford 94305, when requesting a DisGo ride.)
Can’t attend the event in person? Participate remotely.
The Fair at the Stanford Redwood City campus was held on May 9.
Earn BeWell incentive points
Incentive points will be awarded only if you fill out the online form attesting to your participation in the Fair. Log into the BeWell platform. Under My Programs, select the BeWell, Together card, and complete the attestation form by June 23.
- 10:30 a.m. – Fair opens
- 10:30 a.m. (starting when Fair opens) – FREE lunch, provided by the Office of the President and Provost. Lunches will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
- 12:10 p.m. – Stanford President Marc Tessier-Lavigne and Provost Persis Drell will give remarks in appreciation of the contributions of Stanford staff and faculty and will announce raffle winners. Note, you must be present to win either of the two grand prizes: a bike or an Apple Watch.
- 12:45 p.m. – Zumba demonstration by Imani Nokuri, instructor, Stanford Fitness and Recreation
- 2:30 p.m. – Fair closes
Throughout the Fair
- Exhibits and vendor giveaways – Connect with the resources available to you as a Stanford staff or faculty member and meet the people who support your well-being at Stanford.
- Help our neighbors – Donate new or gently used bed sheets, pillow cases, and towels in support of the Ecumenical Hunger Program, whose mission is to assist local families and individuals who are experiencing economic and personal hardship. (Queen and king size sheets are most needed.) Make a donation and get one additional raffle ticket. Donations coordinated by the Office of Community Engagement.
- FREE bike tune-ups – The Campus Bike Shop will be offering free bike tune-ups when you register in advance. Limited slots will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Last appointment at 1:30 p.m.
- Farmer’s Market – Fresh, delicious food for sale and lots of free samples too. Meet some of the people who grow your daily dose of fruit and vegetables.
- FREE mini-massages, provided by Blue Shield. You know you want one!
- Visit with therapy dogs – Unconditional love in exchange for pats.
- Music – A DJ will play songs requested by our community. Submit a song that you think represents your culture or family heritage.
Parking and Shuttle Information
A free shuttle to and from the Stanford Campus event will be available for SLAC and Stanford Research Park as follows:
- Pick-up at SLAC: 10:15am, 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m.
- Pick-up from Koret Plaza back to SLAC: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
Porter/Research Park Shuttle:
- Pick-up at 3165 Porter: 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m.
- Pick-up at 3145 Porter: 10:20 a.m., 11:20 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:20 p.m.
- Pick-up from Koret Plaza back to Porter/Research Park: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
Parking: A/C Permit and Visitor Paid parking is available in the Stanford Visitor Center and Galvez Lot.
Disabled parking is available in the lot adjacent to the Stanford Visitor Center at 295 Galvez St. Alternatively, you may find designated street parking on Galvez. Get more accessibility details.
Employees are encouraged to bike, walk, and/or take the Marguerite shuttle if it is practical to do so.
The 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair is brought to you by these Stanford organizations:
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of Institutional Equity, Access, and Community
- Offices of the President & Provost
A DJ will play songs requested by our community at both Fair events. Submit a song that you think represents your culture or family heritage. Listen to the songs submitted so far on Spotify.
The BeWell, Together Fair is for all Stanford employees and faculty members to enjoy. See details about event accessibility.
The following exhibitors have been confirmed as of April 1. There may be last-minute changes.
- Blood Center
- Campus Bike Shop
- Conservation Program
- Department of Public Safety
- Faculty Staff Help Center
- Federal Credit Union
- Health Care Alliance
- Health Library
- Institutional Equity & Access –
Diversity and Access Office
in partnership with the following staff groups
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of Sustainability
- Recreation & Wellness – Fitness Programs
- Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE)
- UHR – Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- UHR – Health & Life Benefits
- UHR – Retirement Savings Programs
- UHR – Talent Management & Workforce Strategy
- UHR – WorkLife Office