Stanford Redwood City Event Details
The 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair at Stanford Redwood City was held on Tuesday, May 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Stanford Square.
Earn BeWell incentive points
Incentive points will be awarded only if you fill out the online form attesting to your participation in the Fair. Log into the BeWell platform. Under My Programs, select the BeWell, Together card, and complete the attestation form by June 23.
- 11 a.m. – Fair opens
- 11 a.m. (starting when Fair opens) – FREE acai bowls, provided by BeWell, will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
- 1 p.m. – Leadership will give remarks in appreciation of the contributions Stanford staff and faculty make to the university.
- 1:05 p.m. – Raffle prize drawing. Note, you must be present to win one of the grand prizes: a bike, an Apple Watch, or one of two Stanford Recreation fitness passes.
- 1:10 p.m. – Zumba demonstration led by Miggy Mendoza, Stanford Recreation and Wellness
- 2 p.m. – Fair closes
Throughout the Fair
- Exhibits and vendor giveaways – Connect with the resources available to you as a Stanford staff or faculty member and meet the people who support your well-being at Stanford. Giveaways while supplies last.
- Help our neighbors – Donate new or gently used bed sheets, pillow cases, and towels in support of the Ecumenical Hunger Program, whose mission is to assist local families and individuals who are experiencing economic and personal hardship. (Queen and king size sheets are most needed.) Make a donation and get one additional raffle ticket. Donations coordinated by the Office of Community Engagement.
- Farmer’s Market – Fresh, delicious food for sale and lots of free samples too. Meet some of the people who grow your daily dose of fruit and vegetables.
- Visit with therapy dogs – Unconditional love in exchange for pats.
- Music – A DJ will play songs requested by our community. Submit a song you think represents your culture or family heritage.
A/C-Permit and Paid Visitor Parking available in the Barron Garage at 2855 Bay Road.
Note: Shuttle service from SLAC and Research park locations will not be provided in relation to the Redwood City event; however, there will be free shuttles for those who wish to attend the Stanford Campus event on May 23.
The 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair is brought to you by these Stanford organizations:
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of Institutional Equity, Access, and Community
- Offices of the President & Provost
A DJ will play songs requested by our community at the event. Submit a song that you think represents your culture or family heritage. Listen to the songs submitted so far on Spotify.
SUBMIT A SONG
The following exhibitors have been confirmed as of April 1. There may be last-minute changes.
- Blood Center
- Campus Bike Shop
- Conservation Program
- Department of Public Safety
- Faculty Staff Help Center
- Federal Credit Union
- Health Care Alliance
- Health Library
- Institutional Equity & Access –
Diversity and Access Office
in partnership with the following staff groups
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of Sustainability
- Recreation & Wellness – Fitness Programs
- Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE)
- UHR – Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- UHR – Health & Life Benefits
- UHR – Retirement Savings Programs
- UHR – Talent Management & Workforce Strategy
- UHR – WorkLife Office
- American Cancer Society
- Blue Shield of California
- Delta Dental of California
- Farm Fresh to You
- Fidelity Investments
- Included Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Meru Health
- Pet Partners
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community and Belonging events are being organized with accessibility in mind. If you need a disability-related accommodation to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.