Search other articles
Coaching for Clinicians & School of Medicine Faculty
In partnership with WellMD & WellPhD, we offer an evidence-based, individualized coaching program aimed at enhancing professional fulfillment. This program is open to all School of Medicine faculty, residents, fellows, nurses, Advanced Practice Providers (APPs), behavioral health providers, therapists and other licensed clinicians.
Stanford SoM physicians and faculty who do not have STAP funding may have access to substantial WellMD & WellPhD subsidies for this program. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Included in the coaching program:
- Five 1:1 sessions, by phone or Zoom
- A dedicated, Nationally Board-Certified Stanford Health and Wellness Coach
Topics options can include:
- Home and work demands
- Creating time for what matters most
- Adapting to change
- Setting healthy boundaries/self-advocacy
- Imposter phenomenon/embracing new opportunities
- Reducing social isolation/finding ways to reconnect
- Enhancing meaning and purpose in work
- Navigating impact of COVID-19
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.