Remote employees are warmly invited
We hope you’ll plan to participate in the 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair even if you can’t attend the in-person events.
Ways to join the fun and get in the community spirit
- Connect with the resources available to you as a Stanford staff or faculty member and meet the people who support your well-being at Stanford.
- Enter the raffle for a chance to win one of five $50 Amazon gift cards.*
- Help our neighbors – Donate a needed item to the Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP) through their wish list on Amazon. EHP provides assistance to families and individuals experiencing hardship in East Palo Alto, Menlo Park and surrounding communities. Read more about EHP’s work on their website. Alternatively, you may make a donation to a non-profit that supports the community where you live. Either way, send your donation receipt to email@example.com by May 25 and get an additional raffle entry!
- Donate blood anywhere – and earn 250 BeWell incentive points when you record your donation in the BeWell platform. Find a blood center near you.
- Get moving. Participate in a free virtual Zumba session, led by Christina Chua, Stanford Recreation and Wellness. Use the links below to sign up for the virtual class of your choice.
- May 9, 12 p.m. session (concurrent with SRWC Fair)
- May 23, 12 p.m. session (concurrent with Stanford campus Fair)
- Contribute to the crowdsourced playlist. Submit a song that you feel represents your culture or heritage to our live DJ’s playlist. The playlist will be available on Spotify after the events conclude.
- Earn 1,000 BeWell incentive points when you attest to participating in this year’s Fair on the BeWell platform by June 23.
*Raffle winners will be notified by email no later than the end of May if they win a prize.
Follow the links to find out more about these exhibitors, who will be tabling at this year’s Fair.
A DJ will play songs requested by our community at both Fair events. Submit a song that you think represents your culture or family heritage. Listen to the songs submitted so far on Spotify.
The 2023 BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community, and Belonging Fair is brought to you by these Stanford organizations
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of Institutional Equity, Access, and Community
- Offices of the President & Provost
BeWell, Together: Wellness, Community and Belonging events are being organized with accessibility in mind. If you need a disability-related accommodation to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.