In addition to monetary incentives, BeWell participants also receive other perks, including access to free Stanford athletic events, workshops, fitness assessments and personal training sessions.
Perks for BeWell participants (employees only)
- Free tickets to select Stanford sporting events
- Free use of Stanford recreation facilities
- Free 50-minute wellness workshops
- Free fitness assessments
- Two free personal training sessions
- Discounted rates for Health Improvement Program (HIP) fitness classes (two classes per quarter) and Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) Group Fitness Passes and select Recreational classes.
Events & Additional Perks
Free annual events at both main campus and Stanford Redwood City (SRWC) campus
- Wellness Fair
- Cardinal Walk
- Harvest Festival
- Sharing Wellness
- Seasonal promotions and giveaways
- Convert up to 8 hours of your sick time each year to use towards participating in BeWell services. (Supervisor approval required.)
Recreation Facility Information
- Free for all staff & spouses/partners with a Stanford ID
- Spouses or partners may access with a Recreation Courtesy Card – Go to Tressider ID card office with spouse/partner, proof of joint residence, and $25 cash for card processing fee.
- Guest passes available for $10 (must be 18+, with exception of family swim)
- Day use lockers are available at all facilities
- Quarterly and annual locker rentals available in AOERC and Ford Center
- Check out equipment for free with your ID at the front desk