In addition to monetary incentives, BeWell participants also receive other perks, including free personal training, wellness grants and special events.
Perks for BeWell participants
- Free annual fitness assessment available through Stanford Recreation and Wellness
- Two free personal training sessions each year are offered by Stanford Recreation and Wellness
- Wellness grants ($200 to $1,000) available to Champions to foster wellness within their workgroups
- Up to $560 in taxable incentives
Events & Additional Perks
BeWell holds regular events throughout the year to give you a chance to learn more about your well-being and to take a healthy break during the day.
Free annual events:
- Wellness Fair
- Cardinal Walk
- The Science and Application of Play
- LeadWell for Life
- Compassion Week
Well-time: Convert up to eight hours of your sick time each year to use for participating in BeWell. (Supervisor approval required.)
- Free for all staff and spouses/partners with a Stanford ID
- Spouses or partners may access with a Recreation Courtesy Card – Go to Tressider ID card office with spouse/partner, proof of joint residence, and $25 cash for card processing fee.
- Guest passes available for $10 (must be 18+, with exception of family swim)
- Day use lockers are available at all facilities
- Quarterly and annual locker rentals available in AOERC and Ford Center
- Check out equipment for free with your ID at the front desk