Search other articles
Fall Healthy Living Registration is Open
Support your well-being through STAP-eligible classes, webinars, coaching, and apps.
Embrace the autumn season with wellness offerings tailored to your unique interests. Whether you prefer a structured class or an on-the-go app, Healthy Living provides the tools you need to make progress on your wellness goals.
The fall Healthy Living lineup includes more than 40 offerings on topics like nutrition, resilience, financial wellness, managing holiday stress, and more. These free and STAP-eligible courses are taught by experienced instructors, who will give you practical tips that you can use right away to improve your well-being. BeWell-eligible employees can also earn incentive points for every Healthy Living offering.
Here’s a sample of what’s in store
Create, Connect, Flourish
- September 26: From Mindset to Motion – Practical Tools to Transform Your Life and Career
- October 11: Awakening Joy Part II – Expanding Our Happiness
Enhance Your Well-Being
Mind, Spirit, Resilience
- September 19: Cultivating an Inner Sanctuary From Stress and Anxiety
- October 6: Introduction to Yoga Nidra
Nutrition, Movement, Sleep
- October 16: Food Trends – The Evidence Behind Popular Foods, Supplements, and Diets
- October 30: Relaxing Into Sleep