Search other articles
Summer online classes
Self care has always been important, and now it is also essential to the health of the community. Register for Stanford Health Improvement Program (HIP) online Healthy Living classes and join Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) for free virtual fitness.
HIP online Healthy Living classes
- We are pleased to offer summer virtual Healthy Living classes and personalized sessions covering a multitude of topics to help you improve your well-being.
- Class examples: Boost Your Immunity Through Food; Overcoming Self-judgment with Self-compassion; Move More, Sit Less; and so many more.
- Most qualify for STAP funding, and some fulfill BeWell’s Engagement option.
- All HIP classes are Berry-eligible (please note that free, archived webinars are not Berry-eligible).
- Registration opens June 9 (at 9 a.m.) for classes June 22 through August 28.
Virtual fitness from Rec
Stanford Recreation & Wellness (Rec) is offering free, online fitness opportunities:
- Fitness classes via Zoom, including HIIT, barre sculpt, power yoga and yogalates.
- New workout videos updated daily at 10:00 a.m.
- Strava Club to keep track of your physical activity.
All in-person Summer Quarter fitness classes at Stanford have been suspended until further notice. Please visit healthalerts.stanford.edu for more information on Stanford’s response to COVID-19. See also: The BeWell Guide to self-care: Coping with coronavirus and Sheltering in place: A BeWell Coach’s perspective for additional information on fitness and wellness at home and outside.