Search other articles
BeWell & Connect
The first-ever BeWell & Connect was held on Thursday, March 25, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This free, virtual event recognized our shared humanity through learning, connecting and community.
Research shows that our connections with others can improve our physical, emotional and mental health. To help you forge connections in your everyday life, we recorded the event’s sessions, which you can view below.
- The Science of Connection (Dr. Sarah Hagerty)
- Honoring Our Differences; Connecting Communities (Dr. LaWanda Hill, Dr. Helen Hsu)
- The Things That Connect Us (Odyssey Works)
- Connecting Breath with Movement (Yoga) (Annie Atura Bushnell)
- Disruption Design: How to Stay Connected Through Resiliency and Thrive in the Face of Change (Bill Burnett)
- Connecting in the Time of COVID-19 (Dr. David Bradford)
- Gratitude; Connecting Through Our Common Humanity (Dr. Amina Darwish)
- Staying Connected During COVID – A Panel Discussion