Search other articles
2022 Wellness Fair
The in-person Wellness Fair returns this year and it’s a year of firsts! This year marks the first that there will be two Wellness Fairs: an inaugural Wellness Fair at SRWC on May 17 and one at main campus on May 24. Both events will be outside, and by attending, you can earn 25 points toward your $560 BeWell incentive—the first time we’ve ever offered credit for attending the event.
Join the event to connect with local and university wellness resources and step away from your workplace to celebrate wellness!
The Wellness Fair (SRWC) will be held Tuesday, May 17, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., outside at Stanford Square.
The Wellness Fair (main campus) will be held on Tuesday, May 24, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., outside at Koret Plaza.
We will hold prize drawings for:
- $50 Amazon gift cards
- Stanford Recreation & Wellness Group Fitness Passes
- Healthy Living classes
- A bike ($650) from the Campus Bike Shop
All attendees will be given a raffle ticket to participate in the prize drawings, and you can receive additional tickets by:
- Donating blood during the main campus Wellness Fair blood drive
- Donating books—The Office of Community Engagement will provide one extra raffle ticket for book donations (limit one ticket per person). Donations will go to Palo Alto/LPCH Auxiliary, an organization that collects books for hospital patients. All donations are welcome, but they particularly need books in Spanish, books with diverse representation, and board books for children younger than five-years-old.
As always, there will be fun wellness activities at both Wellness Fairs, including:
- Farmer’s market (vendors accept cash and card)
- Fitness and Healthy Living class samplers
- Photo booth
- Therapy dogs courtesy of Pet Partners
- Blood drive (main campus event only)
- Bike tune-ups (only at the main campus event—sign-up required; there will be a limited number of coupons for 20-50% available to those who visit the station without an appointment)
- Bike safety checks (only at the SRWC event—sign-up required)
For the main campus Wellness Fair, A/C Permit and Visitor Paid parking is available in the Visitor Center and Galvez Lot.
A free shuttle will also be available for SLAC employees to ride to and from the main campus Wellness Fair. Please note that masks are required to ride the free shuttle. The shuttle leaves SLAC for the Wellness Fair every 30 minutes from 10:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. (10:15, 10:45, 11:15, 11:45, 12:15, 12:45, 1:15, 1:45) and departs the Wellness Fair for SLAC every 30 minutes from 10:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. (10:45, 11:15, 11:45, 12:15, 12:45, 1:15, 1:45, 2:15, 2:45).
If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please contact us at email@example.com.